8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Awesome!

The animation was excellent, and the voice acting couldn't be more perfect. Not to mention the humour! This is probably the best sprite-based movie I've ever seen!

NOT Another Sprite movie NOT Another Sprite movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was the best sprite flash I've seen yet! You are a great inspiration to sprite flash rookies like myself.

CheveLoco responds:

hehe cool..thanx

Wario's Rotten Luck Wario's Rotten Luck

Pathetic....

Ughhh...and you have the nerve to judge MY flash? This made no sense at all...way too short, and had no story whatsoever.

3 in 1 Spriting Tutorial! 3 in 1 Spriting Tutorial!

Thank you so much man!

You have no idea what you've done for me - since the day i got Flash back in July of 2003 i was stuck for what i wanted to animate. Then i saw your tutorial! IT WAS AMAZING! SO INFORMATIVE...very well done. I've begun like 5 movies, and they're all cool! Now if only my computer were fast enough to work with all those bitmaps (flash with sprites makes ur comp. lag).

Mystic Gohan's Saga ep.1 Mystic Gohan's Saga ep.1

It's all right...

This was a good idea - but you really should have worked on it. The backgrounds were sub-par...sprites only work well if they are in a sprite-based environment. Also, there was no action! All they did was TALK!! Which was all right, but there has to be SOME action for an audience to feel involved. Improve those cons and you should get a much higher score.